Monday, July 13, 2009

Prepped for Launch !

This is so totally the way to travel - I coughed up $25 for the 'ReLAX' lounge here at the Los Angeles airport and I'm settled into a comfy chair watching planes land as the sun sets, free cookies, free internet, pleasant music, sushi and noodle soup, iced drinks, dancing boys (well maybe I'm exaggerating a little)...and you thought a five hour layover was a problem ? Now if I could just get to know this finicky little computer a bit better I'll be happy as a clam (how do we know that clams are happy ?)

ANYWAY, in another hour I head back to the Delta terminal to gear up for fifteen hours of the Pacific Ocean, as many movies as I can stand, some creative sleep aids, and wake up to the Sydney Opera House. The trip looks grand from here, and I'll tune when I actually have a report from foreign lands. I'll be in Sydney with Aussie potters July 15-21, then two days at desert outback Uluru, overnight in Alice Springs, then up to tropical Darwin, back to Sydney, and off to winterfest in New Zealand. I think I have the picture technicals sorted, so will post images as soon as may be possible. From now until August 4 you can reach me at my travel mail address: tfaypots@gmail.com

lotsa love, and we'll chat from down under.
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment